2012年3月30日

Multiple Sclerosis 多發性硬化症 - 醣質營養素使用見證函


多發性硬化症 Multiple Sclerosis / MS
A Personal Glyconutrients Testimonial Letter

The following letter was written to Jack who had introduced the writer,
Francis Connell to glyconutrients.
以下是 弗朗西斯 康奈爾 寫給糖質營養素使用介紹人傑克的信

Dear Jack,
親愛的傑克

I wanted to write to you concerning my product experience. You first introduced me to the Glyconutrients product line back in April 2002. I had actually contacted you regarding a business opportunity and when I found out that the business was just another natural products line I almost cut the conversation short. You see I had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis back in June of 2000 and even though I had been taking Beta-Serone(which is one of the approved MS drugs), most doctors agreed that the medication could slow down the progression of the disease but that ultimately I would succumb to the illness to permanent disability and then possibly death.

我寫信給你是想告訴你關於我的產品體驗。你首次介紹我醣質營養素產品是在20024月。實際上,你是透過一個事業機會的分享和我接觸,且當我發現,這只是另一個天然產品業務時,我幾乎想中斷和你的對話。你知道,我早在2000年被診斷出患有多發性硬化症(MS),且即使我​​已開始使用β-Serone(一種干擾素;是經核准的MS藥物),大多數醫生認為這個藥物可以減緩疾病的進展,但最終我仍會成為永久性的殘疾,然後可能死亡。

I have a younger sister back in Massachusetts who was diagnosed 6 years earlier and she is almost completely incapacitated. So when you started telling me of the health benefits of the glyconutrients and how they worked, I was still skeptical but willing to at least try them for 30 days since I had tried just about every alternative cure I could get my hands on. You see I had been taking the Beta-Serone for close to 2 years and my body was still getting weaker and weaker.

我有個在馬薩諸塞州的妹妹比早我6年就被診斷患有此疾病,她已幾乎完全失能。所以,當你開始告訴我醣質營養素對健康的好處和運作方式時,我仍持懷疑態度,但既然已試過幾乎每一種獲知的替代療法,所以我仍願意至少嘗試30天。你所知道,我已經使用β-Serone接近2年,而且我的身體還是越來越虛弱。

My first shipment was the introductory pack, which I started taking as soon as I got delivery. But I didn’t take them consistently! I followed the direction on the bottles but would take them for about 5 days, miss 2, take them for three day miss 1, etc. Finally, I ran out of product and didn’t think about re-ordering until about the 3rd day when I realized how weak and tired I was. I then re-ordered, only this time the glyconutrients bulk. I followed the instruction on the bottle and started feeling good again. But I wasn’t getting the results that I had been hearing about from other folks who had been suffering from MS.

當我一收到首次介紹用的體驗產品時,我即刻開始使用。但我沒按你說的方式使用!我依照瓶子上的指示,使用5天停2天,使用3天停1….等。最後,產品用完了,而我也沒有再訂貨,直到第3天左右,我感到非常的虛弱和疲倦。然後我再次訂貨,不過這次,我定了一個批量的糖質營養素。我依照瓶子上的說明使用,並開始再次感覺良好。但我並沒有獲得從其他MS夥伴們那邊聽到的結果。

Some time in August Jack notified me that there was a conference call specifically for folks who suffered from MS and that I should listen to it to find out how others were using the products. I sat in on the call and when I had the opportunity, I was able to ask why I was not getting the results that other MS folks were getting. I was then told that the recommended dosage on the glyconutrients was for healthy people to maintain optimum wellness, but that folks like me who had an autoimmune disease, that we needed to double the recommended dosage every 3 days until I reached a level where I felt strength and where I felt healthy.

在八月份,傑克通知我,有一個專門為MS病患所舉辦的電話會議,而我應該聽聽看別人是如何使用這項產品。我坐下來在線上參予了這個會議,此時我有機會問問為什麼我沒有得到其他MS夥伴們所得到的結果。此時他們告訴我,醣質營養素的建議劑量是針對健康的人,用來維持身體最佳狀況,但像我這樣有自體免疫性疾病的人,每3天需要使用兩倍的建議劑量,一直到感覺有氣力和健康

It made sense to me so I kept doubling the amount from 1/4 tsp until I reached the point where I was at 4 tsp per day. WOW! What a difference. But I was STILL SKEPTICAL. So I stopped taking it for about 2 days and by the 3rd day I almost couldn’s get out of bed. It took me 3 days to get back to feeling good again.

我意識到了這一點,所以我持續加倍使用量,從1/4茶匙,一直到每天4茶匙 (16倍)。哇!多麼大的變化。但我仍半信半疑。所以我停止服用約2天,到了第3天,我幾乎不能下床。花了3天的時間才恢復。

But that’s not where things stopped. My neurologist, Dr Allen, who is very well respected in the northern Colorado area,  orders an MRI of the brain once every year. My last scheduled MRI was done in October of this year(2002). The last MRI I had was done in 2001 but I actually had one in Aug 2001 and one in October of 2001 bceause the one in Aug 2001 showed a huge increase in lesions on my brain many of which were active. Dr Allen was so alarmed that he ordered a new one in Oct just to see if he should re-diagnose me as Secondary Progressive MS so that he could change the protocol of my treatment. The October 2001 MRI showed the lesions were no longer active but that they had doubled in count.

事情還沒結束! 我的神經科醫師,艾倫博士,他在科羅拉多州北部地區,受到很高的推崇,每年為我預約了一次的腦部MRI(核磁共振攝影)。我最後排定的MRI是在102002年。而實際上,我最近完成的MRI是在20018月和10月,因為在 20018月的MRI顯示,我的腦部有大幅的病變增生中。艾倫醫生是如此震驚,所以他重新預約了在10月的MRI,藉以判斷是否應該重新診斷我為後續惡化型的MS,並改變既有療程之處置。 200110月的MRI顯示病變不再活躍,但在數量上卻增加了。

In October of 2002 when he got the results from my most recent MRI, he stared at the computer screen for a couple of minutes and turned to me and asked me what had changed in my life. When I asked why he told me that not only were there no new lesions since my last MRI but also the ones that were still there were shrinking! I told him about the Glyconutrients and he told me that he had 2 other MS patients who were taking the products and were also doing very well. But he got upset when I told him I was no longer going to be using the Beta-Serone at $1200 per month. He is convinced that I will eventually need to go back to Beta-Serone. Even though he saw the results with his own eyes, his training will not allow him to accept what Glyconutrients has done for me.

200210月,當他拿到我最後一次做的MRI結果報告時,他盯著電腦銀幕幾分鐘,然後轉身問我:生活中有了哪些改變。當我問為什麼,他告訴我,從上次的MRI到現在不僅沒有新的病變產生,而且舊有的正在逐漸縮減中!我告訴他關於醣質營養素的事,他告訴我,他另外有2位多發性硬化症患者,一直在使用這個產品,而且也都恢復得非常好。但當我​​告訴他,我將不再每個月花$1200元使用β-Serone時,他感到非常憂慮。他深信,我終究還是需要β-Serone的。即使他眼見了這個成果,但以他的所學和訓練仍將不允許他接受醣質營養素為我所做的一切。

Today, 5 months after being on this level of Glyconutrients, I have my balance, energy and stamina back. My hands are not numb anymore. When my daughter bugs me to go walking with her, I can actually walk the 2 miles at a relatively brisk pace without losing who has ever been diagnosed with MS will totally understand what I’m talking about.

今天,在使用糖質營養素5個月後,我的身體平衡了,精力和體力也回來了。我的手也不再麻了。當我女兒吵著要我跟她一起去散步時,實際上我已經能以相對輕快的步伐走2英哩而不落後。曾經被診斷為MS的人,會完全明白我所說的一切。

My goal now is to raise the money to get my sister Denise on the products because I want to see her walk again. On a side note, my girlfriend is no longer taking asthma medications ever since starting on the products and she is even more skeptical than I was. God bless Jack and Marea Kettler for being so persistent in bugging me about using the products. I am now an Associate in the company and gladly so. What started out, as an inquiry to make a part time income to help me prepare for a future in a wheelchair became the answer to a prayer to give me my life and my health back.

我現在的目標是籌錢,讓我的妹妹丹尼斯使用這個產品,因為我期望再次看到她走路。附帶一提,我的女友自從開始使用這個產品後已不再服用哮喘藥物,她甚至比我之前還懷疑。上帝保佑傑克和馬雷亞凱特勒持續緊盯著我使用產品。我現在很榮幸地成為公司的夥伴。開始做什麼呢?成為一個諮詢者,賺取兼差收入好幫自己從輪椅變成祈禱找回生活與健康答案的未來做準備。

Sincerely,
誠摯的

Francis X Connell
弗朗西斯X康奈爾

沒有留言:

張貼留言